Join Brian’s newsletter and get a free full-length novel
What you’ll get:
- Be the first to know about Brian’s new releases
- Occasional promotions, discounts, and special offers (no more than about 10 emails total per year)
- A free novel on signup! (Normally $2.99 US)
- You’ll never be spammed and your email address will never be sold, traded or given to anyone else…ever.
Your free novel is…
Three years after a devastating pandemic transformed humanity into vicious and wild creatures, Ed Brady struggles to protect his two sons. His wife is dead. His boys are all that matter to him now, his only reason for living.
They’re headed to St. Louis, Missouri, a city that might provide a safe haven. With only a garbled radio transmission to go on, the city is their last hope.
Miles of ruined countryside lie between, populated with infected hordes and lawless criminals. The journey will be hell. To survive, they’ll have to rely on each other completely, never letting their guard down.
If Ed is right about the city, he’ll find salvation for his sons.
If he’s wrong, he’ll lose everything he loves.
Yours free by signing up today!
Simply click the button below and fill out the form with a valid email address. A special link to your free book will be sent within twenty-four hours.
Praise for Brian J. Jarrett
- Mr. Jarrett is definitely an author to keep an eye on.
- I enjoyed the storyline, the characters, and the author’s writing style, which included poignant moments beautifully written into a book of action!
- One of the best books I have read of late.
- His characters are, as always, exceptionally drawn, focused, and … released upon the reader.
- Enjoyed seeing the character develop and twists in the story. I would certainly like to see a sequel.
About Brian J. Jarrett
Brian J. Jarrett is a computer programmer by day and a horror/thriller writer by night.
Brian’s work often centers around ordinary people placed in extraordinary situations. His themes include post-civilization survival, psychological terror, horrific creatures, and strange realities.
Still interested in the offer but already have this book? Let us know and we’ll send you a different title.